My dream job

When i start to think about what my dream job could be, I don’t really have a specific thing in mind. Honestly my dream job is just a place where I enjoy what I do, and how I still have a few years to finish my studies, I believe that time will define where my interests are really directed. Also, I’ll try to continue my studies with a degree or something like that, if possible.

Right know I’m studying design , and I will specialize in industrial design, I have a lot of areas that are very interesting to work in, and I’m interested on a lot of them but one topic that interest me the most are the materials.

I would love to investigate about them, create new materials, or discover, more tan creating. So if I continue on this path, probably a dream job would be a multidisciplinary lab, MIT lab maybe (¿?) maybe aiming too high, but something like that could be perfect. I would love to work with other disciplines, like engineers, chemist, etc. Is a great chance to start learning about others things that are also related to design, understand different points of view, it could be really interesting.


Comentarios

  1. We are in the same boat, i'm still don't have a dream job or a realistic goal to achieve in my life, but the time wanna watch me what I want to do. And you have a multidisciplinary desire to achieve many disciplines, that will be difficult, but I wish you good luck for that.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

English

Malviviendo