English

English classes were pretty good, I actually enjoyed English more than others subjects, since here at least we can interact with our classmates, speaking in the differents activities during classes and with blogs, and the interaction with other people this year has been precarious, due to the context that we are living today, so it's always nice to have a little space to talk with each other.

In my case I think that I already had a decent English before entering to the university, so it wasn't that difficult for me, however, I still managed to learn some things. The mistakes that I keep making are most related to the basics, for example sometimes I use "wich" when I should say "what", so it is only practice to get better. 

I started learning english when I was a kid, since I used to play a videogame where the dominant community was english, so if I wanted to be able to communicate with others players I was forced to speak in their language. This is how I started learning some words, then how to use those words in sentences, and some years later I started having english classes at my school. 

Nowadays speaking english is a must, it is everywhere so I was very lucky to start learning it by myself when I was a kid. I will continue practicing my english, who knows if in a future I go to another country where I need to speak this language, also it is very useful to search information for the differents jobs that I have to do, and finally, I still play videogames so I need it to interact with other people.

Comentarios

  1. I also had good English before going to university, when I went to the United States in my first year, they told me that my English was very good. But just like you I keep getting confused with words!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I am jealous of you! You started speaking English as a kid. !!!!! !!!!! in my school they taught us English since we were grown up... and I never played video games that were in English because I didn't understand them ajaja

    ResponderBorrar
  3. i'm learn more interacting with players in online games too. this year I was able to enter a guild of international speakers (Portuguese, Spanish, English, French) so English was very useful to communicate with each other. If you still play games, I want someone to play in Apex or Genshin Impact. It’s lonely to play alone in collaborative games….

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My dream job

Malviviendo