A country that I would like to visit.

A country that I would really like to know is New Zealand. There's so many reasons to justify this choice, I'll write those that I found more interesting.

If I travel to another country one of the most important things for me is to learn about his culture, in New Zealand there is the Maori culture, famous for the Haka dance, but there is so many others things to learn about them, traditions, food, etc. 

New Zealand has high variety of landscapes, and each one is amazing, volcanos, mountains, glaciers, and beaches. There's some glaciers were you can get to the top of them by helicopter and have a guided walk. Theres also a lot of national parks, like the Fiordland National park, wich you can travel by land, sea and air, and the north and southern islands to visit.

Last but not least, New Zealand is the place where The Lord of the Rings was recorded, so you can visit all the places that appeared in the movie, like the Hobbiton Village.

New Zealand is a great place to visit, aswell the promotion of tourism is enormous, so it's almost guaranteed that you will have an unforgettable experience.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

English

My dream job

Malviviendo