Malviviendo

Today I'm writting about a spanish web series that I love, "Malviviendo"

This series began to be recorded in 2008 and ended in 2014. This series shows the life of a group of friends trapped in daily life and their bad habits. The context is set in the neighborhood "Los Banderilleros" in Seville, a marginal a peripheral zone, so the topics of this series are always related to this context, pooverty, drugs, problems with the authority, prostitution, etc.

Every character of this series is really peculiar, they have very rares characteristics, for example, theres "El Postilla" a mythomaniacal guy who also suffers from narcolepsy, so he's always stealing things and falls asleep while he's running away. 

The reason why I choose Malviviendo to write about, it's not because it is my favourite series, I did it because how they succeded with such a low budget. The budget for the first episode was 40 euros, and the actors are not professionals, the actors are the same people who produces the series, the main character it's actually the director. They succeded in 2008 as a web series, when youtube was not the same thing that it is today, being uploaded on blogs and some specifics sites, they almost reached 10.000 views the first week, wich is crazy.

As I said it isn't my favourite series , but I really enjoyed watching, and I never gave it a recognition, only talking with friends, so that's why I'm writting about them right now.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

English

My dream job